Monday, October 24, 2011

The Next Step!


Hey everybody!

     The secret to successful growth is the next step.  Every change in life is marked by the "next thing".  Well, this is mine!  Ever since I felt God calling me to share my story I have been progressively growing in my ability to reach out to people. Starting with my blog two years ago I used the written word to share my life's journey in hopes of encouraging other people with the love of God.  Now, through my personal web site I have the opportunity to share my weekly sermons.  And, starting next month, I will be introducing my own personal podcast.
     For those of you who are not familiar with podcasts think of them as a mini version of a radio program. Every week I will be sharing my thoughts, experiences, opinions, struggles, and, hopefully, encouragements with anyone who tunes into to listen.  I will be the first one to admit that I am new to all of this technology and while I am semi-knowledgeable in the ways of a computer I am far from a techno geek!  So, Roosevelt fireside chats these will most likely not be for a while!  The exact day and time of the podcast each week has yet to be determined but I will let you know through e=mail, my blog, and website.  Also, once the first podcast is produced I will be providing you with detailed information regarding how to access the audio track.
     This is a huge step for me and I am so excited.  I hope that you will plan to join me on this new step along my journey home.  Keep watching for more info that should be coming very soon.  The launching of the "My Journey Home" Podcast is just weeks away!

Blessings,

Derek

No comments:

Post a Comment