Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I Figured It Out!

Greetings,

Great satisfaction comes with great accomplishments. For me the great accomplishment was finally figuring out how to download my sermons on to Youtube!  I know it doesn't sound like much but I will take it.  So for those of you who might have read my blog and have never heard me preach you now have that opportunity.  The way it works is that you go to my website, not my blog, but my website at www.derekhutchison.com  Go to the "extras" page on the site.  Scroll down and you will see a picture of me preaching.  Hang on because you are almost there!  Below me you will see little Youtube icons with sermon dates below them.  Click on the corresponding Youtube icon and you will be sent to a Youtube video of me preaching.  Now, if you follow these directions precisely and it doesn't work my only advice is try it again!  I have no earthly idea of what to tell you if it doesn't work.  Hey, it took me two weeks to figure out how to get the stupid things on Youtube.  So, if you want to hear a sermon try it out!  If you want to read a sermon, well,,, I bet you could find many in the words of my blog!  Either way, I hope you are blessed!

Blessings,

Derek

No comments:

Post a Comment