Thursday, October 27, 2011

Let's Go Journey Nation


Friends,
     I am ready to start a new adventure and I want you to join me! I had to think of the best people to talk to first and my bloggers came to mind.  All of you have followed me through my years of trials and so you know where I am coming from.  I need your help!  I am feeling God calling me to step out and speak about my journey over the last eight years and I need your help to get the word out. For far too long I believe Christians have been afraid to step out in their faith and share their struggles with each other.      
     For far too long we have been convinced that we must present the perfect model of the “happy Christian” lest we somehow portray hypocrisy in our daily lives.  I think that’s wrong! And I believe God is calling us to a better way!  I believe God is calling us to join together and share our struggles with each other, learn from each other’s adversities, and overcome life’s tragedies together.  I believe this so much that I am stepping out on a journey of faith and obedience and I am asking you to step out on the journey with me.
     So, right now, I need you to stop what you are doing (wait…that’s not right…I need you to keep reading then I need you to stop whatever it was that you were going to do and go to www.derekhutchison.com and click the sermon/podcast tab at the top and scroll down to the "Listen to the Journey Nation Podcast" and click it. It will take you to My Journey Home podcast page. I need you to listen to my first podcast and let me know what you think. We need to join together and help each other on our individual journeys. The glory is God's! Let's GO Journey Nation!
May God bless our endeavor,

Derek

No comments:

Post a Comment