Monday, October 3, 2011

Stepping Out

Greetings,

     Over the past six months I have been feeling God encouraging me to broaden my ministry. I believe that he is encouraging me to share my story with others. Seeking to be obedient I have started a new website to make it easier to reach out to God's people. The Site is www.derekhutchison.com. Once you see the site you will realize that God may have blessed me with some gifts but web design is not one of them! Nevertheless, crude may it be, it does give people the opportunity to learn a little bit about me. It connects my blog My Journey Home, my Face book page, and Twitter pages. It also gives individuals, churches, or groups the information they need to contact me.
     I have no idea if anyone would want to hear my story. I am not venturing out into this particular ministry on my faith in me but, rather, my faith in God. I am sure if their are people out there who need to hear my story God will guide them to me and/or me to them. I believe that God calls each of us to obedience to Him and that is what this site is all about. To tell you the truth I am scared to death that someone might, actually, contact me! I said I wanted to be more more obedient I never said I wasn't literally petrified while doing it!
     Anyway, check out the site and shoot back suggestions. I would love to hear what you think of it. I will consider all suggestions that you might have to make the web site better. The only problem I might have is actually figuring out how to make those changes! I'll learn, it will take time, and lots and lots of prayers.
     I pray that this adventure will bless God in a mighty way!

PS: Some of you get this blog on e-mail. I am glad it is convenient but every once in a while go to the blog and check out some of the changes. I know that some of the new links would bless your day! So, until next time!

Blessings,

Derek

No comments:

Post a Comment