Thursday, February 23, 2012

Mr. Christ

        Hey everyone it's Derek's son Jacob with another piece of writing. I hope you enjoy it and think about the gift that Jesus has given to us. Thank you!
       

        I met a guy named Jesus
        He said call Him Mr.Christ
        He told me of a way to fix my broken life.
        I leaned in closer
        Listenin' to to everything he said.
        He told me of some nails and a crown upon his head.
        He told me that he died
        And was thinkin' just of me.
        I reached into my pocket
        But He said there was no fee.
        I pondered at his words
        And took this special gift.
        He told me when I died
        To Heaven I would lift.
        I asked Him why He did it
        Why this special fix?
        He told me take a glance
        At John three one six.
        Now I stand before you
        Saying Christ fixed this mess.
        All He wishes in return
        Is for you to say "Yes."
     

1 comment:

  1. Praise God for this writing. It's simple and true and that's all He wishes for us to speak about Him is the simplicity of His truth. I'm in love with Him. He's the reason I look forward to my last breath. I hope you'll visit my blog and leave a word for the world. God bless you and come by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete