Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Final Summit

Greetings,

For any of you who have been following my journey for any length of time know that I am an Andy Andrews fan.  His books have changed my life in so many ways.  I have also used this blog to share some of his ideas and books with you.  I would like to do that once more.

So, over the summer our journey home is going to take us through Andy's Andrews book "The Final Summit".  If you have read the book, wonderful!.  If you haven't that's OK too!  Beginning tomorrow we will begin to share in the challenge that a group of historical have been given -  to come up with the answer to this question:

"What should humanity do, individually and collectively, in order to restore itself to the pathway toward successful civilization?"

There you have it!  That is the question that our hero, David Ponder, must answer.  He is aided by some of our most notable and historic individuals.  Oh yes, and there is one catch-  The answer to the question is only two words.  This summit of historci figures hav a finite amount of time to answer before God destroys humanity.  The stakes are high!

I hope you will join us, beginninf tomorrow as we work our way through Andy's latest work.  I loved it and I am hoping that you will benefit from it as much as I have.  So, I will here tomorrow.  I hope you will as well.

Until Then,

Derek

1 comment:

  1. Christianity rocks, dude! HooRayGun, Ronald Raygun!!! God bless you with discernment - you're more-than-likely gotta wanna the Holy Spirit if you're delving my mind... it's a faaar way down into our cranium. Be carefull. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete